In order to minimize the legal fees your estate will have to pay and achieve the greatest tax savings for your beneficiaries, you must have an estate plan. Regardless of your station in life, you should have a comprehensive estate plan that matches your goals and priorities and preserves and protects your assets in the event you are incapacitated or die.
A good estate plan can help you provide for the continuation of a business, distribute assets to your children or spouse and help ensure your health care is managed the way you choose. When you work with our Dallas CPA firm, we will meet with you to discuss your goals and objectives regarding charitable giving, wealth preservation, and caring for your family.
Our estate planning services include:
- Preparing a comprehensive estate plan
- Estate and income tax planning
- Estate and income tax returns
- Assistance choosing other professionals like attorneys, life insurance professionals, trust officers, and financial planners
- Buy-sell agreements
- Estate administration
- Estate planning
- Trust planning and charitable gifting
- Insurance and asset protection
- Succession planning and business continuation
- Buy/sell agreements
- Preparation of estate tax returns
- Post-mortem planning
- Will planning
- Trust planning
- Preparing your trust for ease of administration
- Ensuring proper documentation, funding and accounting
Let us help you plan for your future and protect your savings. We believe that the first step in developing an estate plan is listening. Listening develops trust and helps us get to know you and your goals for the future. Then we can recommend strategies for developing a plan that meets your needs. Call Mark Patten at 214-696-1922 to discuss your estate planning needs and arrange a consultation.