Estate Tax Planning and Preparation
Our Dallas CPA firm has many years of experience providing tax planning to estates and trusts as well as their beneficiaries to help minimizing income taxes.
We provide an integrated strategy and a comprehensive plan that coordinates the actions of all relevant parties to achieve the biggest tax savings possible. Our plan will consider many options for minimizing the estate taxes including deciding what assets to distribute and to whom, whether to liquidate assets, what investments to consider and more.
In addition, we have extensive experience preparing personal and fiduciary tax returns, gift tax returns and estate tax returns.
Tax services include:
- Preparing all tax documents for estate and trust
- Estate and income tax compliance
- Estate tax returns - Form 1041
- Gift tax returns - Form 709
- Fiduciary tax returns
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals and beneficiaries
- Ongoing tax planning for estate and trust
- Cash flow reports and budgets
- Filing quarterly deposits of estimated taxes
- Payroll and payroll taxes for household employees
- Audit representation
- Account reconciliation with banks, investment brokers, etc.
- Investment tracking for tax purposes and capital gains/losses
- Preparing a schedule of property
Let us know how our Dallas CPA firm can help you with your trust and estate accounting and tax planning needs. Call us today at 214-696-1922 and ask for Mark Patten to arrange a consultation.